Monday, April 27, 2009

Zoee the "Doggee"

I love dogs!  Love 'em.  All kinds of dogs . . . mutts, pure breds, big, small, energetic and lethargic.   We have two rescue doggies (Ginger, the couch eatin' Dal mix and Buddy the Chi-Terrier mix) and sometimes I get to "have over" a client doggie to photograph in the studio.  It's very much like a play date and so much fun for me!!   Yesterday I was able to combine two of my loves (dogs and photography) and we did a session with Miss Zoee.   Now let me tell ya, Zoee is absolutely the funniest little dog I've ever met.  She loves, loves, loves everyone and she has the cutest ears I've ever seen.   Her parents were very nice also and they were oh so helpful in the studio (ya know, dishing out the doggie treats and all).  Zoee is apparently very well loved.  Here is one of my favorite shots of Zoee in her bumble bee suit.  

No comments: