Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cookie Magazine Styled by Mom Contest

I love Cookie magazine because it's fun, hip and they put in extra effort when it comes to photography (which of course scores high in my book).   Here's something some of my clients might be interested in:  Cookie magazine and The Children's Place are offering a fun contest (that me and my pint-sized crew are entering too).  You simply send in your child's photo, with them fashionably dressed, and a paragraph on how your fashion sense is reflected in his/her look.  The grand prize winner gets a trip to New York City, a cookie photo shoot, and a $500 gift card.  There are other cool runner up prizes too.   For more info, go to cookiemag.com/go/styledbymom  And if you need someone to photograph your fashion diva or GQ dude for the contest . . . I happen to know a local photographer who specializes in children's portraits.   

No comments: