Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pupcakes and Pet Portraits

If you know me . . . you know of my love for furry faces.  Much to the chagrin of my husband (who conveniently faked liking animals while we dated) we have our own little menagerie.  This little zoo includes but is in no way is limited to Ginger, the couch-eating-Dalmatian and Buddy the Chi-? mix from Tijuana.    They are both rescue pups who lived on the street and now rule our couch. We love them and can't imagine life without them.   Even John (my husband) adores them . . . most of the time.   He even enjoys their treats that are shaped like little realistic-looking cupcakes*, but I promised I would not blog or FB how he mistakenly consumed one of these recently, so don't bring it up if you bump into him ; )     

*Our yummy pupcakes were purchased at Le Woof Bakery in Yorba Linda www.lewoofshop.com  






No comments: