Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas Portraits in July

Since I'm running a little Christmas in July (or August) promo, I thought it would be fun to show everyone in internet-land the results of one of these sessions.   Now there is one more family that will not have to worry about Christmas card photos 'cuz they are all done. (aren't you jeaous)   

The family lives in Pasadena so we thought it would be fun to shoot near their home.   As usual I chatted with the mom about what her goal was for the session and she wanted a nice traditional family portrait outdoors with maybe a few that were not totally traditional. She also thought it would be a good idea to get the kids by themselves for Christmas cards or gifts.   We talked about what they would wear and she picked some nice coordinating outfits that all worked well with a special dress that "grandma' had given to her little girl.   I also wound up getting a few shots of each child individually (which is my favorite kind of shooting) and I'm pretty sure the family will love these . . .   



No comments: