Monday, July 6, 2009

Christmas in July (or August) Promotion

Yes, I'm giving you all a hearty nudge with egg nog* in one hand and my camera in the other. Why not get your Christmas portraits done now?   You're not shopping for 78 gifts.  You are more rested,  a bit tanned and less stressed.   The sun sets later in the day so we can even do outdoor sessions with good light after work hours.   And if all that isn't incentive enough . . . I'm offering $100 off the session fee or package to anyone who completes a session in July or August.  

Now you're saying how very nice of her.   She is such a giver.    In reality, I'm just trying to get a jump on things so that I'm less stressed right before the holidays.   You see, everybody wants portraits for the holidays.  The thing is everyone puts it off until the very last second and then it's a mad rush . . . a rush for you, a rush for me, a rush for my labs.   So I thought I'd try this "summer incentive" thing and see if I can give everyone the gift of peace (and more time to shop later when it all gets crazy).     * I lied, I can't find egg nog anywhere this time of year.   

No comments: