Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Paramount Ranch

OK,  so I've been reminded by a few folks,  I'm behind in my blogging.   I've been busy.  Got a backlog of fun images to post.   Just a couple of weeks ago, a photographer and friend, Jen May, organized a photo session at Paramount Ranch.   What a fabulous spot to do a portrait session!!! Without too much convincing and bribery a friend agreed to make the trek with me to get her portraits done and I'm  so glad  she did.  Not only is she incredibly beautiful, but her look just seemed to fit in with the whole country feel of the place.  (although when you look like Olivia, you look good ANYWHERE and you make anywhere look good).   

The ranch is a state park now, but many movies and TV shows have been filmed there over the years. If you're interested mosey on over to http://www.seeing-stars.com/studios/ParamountRanch.shtml for the full back story.    Olivia and I had a lot of fun out at the ranch taking pictures and enjoying the great facades.   Here are just a few of my faves.   

No comments: