Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mama's Little Helper

Mama's Little Book of Tricks
Occasionally, I come across a book that makes me (and my kids) jump up and cheer.  This little hunk 'o paper is worth it's weight in gold.  My only regret is that I wish it would have come out sooner (and that I would have found it sooner.   With many tips on how to handle boredom (inexpensively and  without a lot of hoopla) in different situations, it can become a lifesaver for any mom or dad.   It will now be one of my standard baby shower gifts and I think I need to buy a couple of copies and use them for a contest on my blog.   Whaddya think?  If you just gotta get it right away go to Amazon and pick it up pronto.  BTW, this is not a paid advertisement.  The photographer recommending this book (a.k.a. me) is not getting any kind of perk from recommending this book.  I just had to tell all my mom/clients about it because it is oh so helpful.   From one Supermom to another . . . live long and prosper.  

No comments: