Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cute Little Sisters

Late last week I did a session with two very sweet little girls. In addition to their sweetness though, I got to get a glimpse at their budding personalities which is what I love to do. I wanted to break free from the typical "all pink" type of background and attire, so we went for bold use of color and a damask patterned background. I like mixing it up a bit and who could possibly strike out with such adorable faces as the subjects.

The baby was spunky and all about running the show. You can tell she had us all in the palm of her chubby little fingers. The Big Sister was smart, sensitive, reading each comment and situation and thinking it all through. While she was so very quick to smile and look exceedingly girly, there was this one "Mona Lisa" smile that summed up her personality so very well.

No comments: